HAIR AND MAKEUP
- Particularly for the older teens, makeup is probably the most important part of your portrait session. Even if you do not usually wear makeup or don’t like to wear a lot, your images will benefit from some makeup application. The makeup you use can also help to make your look ‘natural’, ‘glamorous’, ‘sophisticated’, or whatever feel you are after.
- You can arrange your own makeup or I can arrange for someone to do it for you.
- Your hair should reflect YOU, and your own style.
- It is best not to try out a new look for these sessions. You want to feel comfortable with your look and feel like yourself. Suddenly deciding to cut a fringe and then regretting it will show not allow you to relax and feel happy with the images.
- Try to arrange any cuts or colour to be done at least a week prior to your session.
- There will be time during the session to make some small changes to your hair such as adding accessories, pull it up, etc so that you can alter your look.
To download and print out this information click the link below: